9.24.2009

Is It Love?...

Khole Kardashian & L.A Laker's Lamar Odom



This is really interesting that Khole is suddenly getting married. With Kim in the media, dating Reggie Bush and their sister Kourtney currently pregnant, I wonder how much is Khole en love with the fact of getting married or actually en love with Lamar. I do not know, but I do know love is one of those tricky topics. This is the same love that makes you see all the wrong in the world that your spouse or mate is doing with two right eyes. The same love that makes you fall madly en love and I mean obsessed, totally head over heels for a person, and after a couple of wrong turns, it is also the same love that leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. I am defiantly not mad at Khloe at all, I just want her to be happy. I root for relationships! Heck, I wish Kamora and Russel, Nick and Jessica Simpson even Kim and Ray J were still together, but we know in life and in dealing with love for that matter, love changes. Bestfriends become strangers. My advice to the beautiful miss Khole, don't rush it, be patient and let God do his perfect work in both your lives; moreover, love never fails! Go Khole... Congrats to you two girl!
Related Posts with Thumbnails