10.16.2009

ON TO THE NEXT ONE...

I know Uggs have been in for a minute, I remember crying for a pair in 2002 my freshman year at Michigan State University.... "But mom pleassssse, it's so much snow in Lansing...All my classes are far away...! My feet are always cold!" I think I used every one liner in the book to get those chestnut colored ones in my life. Of course, it worked! Till this day,  I see Uggs are still everywhere. They even manufacturer metallic, crochet, leather all types of Ugg boots. I made a proclamation to myself, that I would not be caught slippen' in a pair anymore.... Maybe to and from the gym in the winter months, but besides that... Im on to the next one!

Im liking the HUNTER BOOTS... accessorized with different color G-Shocks, leggin's, especially the liquid material, a cute casual big bulky sweater... Why not?? I think it off-sets like a military punk posh type of look! Oh Im on it! Price range $105 to $120-ish or so is definitely not bad!!!!  





Related Posts with Thumbnails