11.21.2010

Nicki Minaj "I'm The Best." #PinkFriday

























This song GOES so hard... "To all my bad bishes.... I can see your Halo." 




With all of Nicki's animated verses on features, I did not know what to expect when I first heard Pink Friday. I thought I  WOULD NOT be a fan of it..... However, I was more than impressed. It was REAL, relatable, and unique. This album represented her in a much more positive light, still animated, she toned it down a notch, and stepped her witty punchlines up. Ambitious girls all across the world can identify with what she is/has gone through. I'm not the Source, but I know a lil' bit. I would definitely give it 4.5 mics... If you haven't heard it, go head and get you a copy! It's worth it! My fave new workout album. #EarCandy ;-)
Related Posts with Thumbnails