5.26.2011

1+1. Beyonce. American Idol Performance. + (Album Artwork)



1. 1+1
2. I Care
3. I Miss You
4. Best Thing I Never Had
5. Party Ft. Andre 3000
6. Rather Die Young
7. Start Over
8. Love On Top
9. Countdown
10. End Of Time
11. I Was Here
12. Run The World (Girls)








I absolutely love B... I hear R Kelly all over the track... I would like to see who wrote it... Its something about her songs like this... They make you feel vulnerable, and okay to feel vulnerable. I feel that our society puts so much pressure on a woman that she has to be strong, and can't show signs, feelings or emotion, without her being deemed as some sort of crazy lady. However, this song will make any strong woman fold, and show the heart that she wears ever so proudly on her sleeve. #WhoRunTheWorld... GIRLZ!

"I don't know much about Algebra... but i know 1 + 1 = 2"  

(extra emphasis on the "2" though) lol...

#B.... #TalkToEm





Related Posts with Thumbnails