8.18.2010

Nicki Minaj Handles Hers! - Keys... Shy Lady Heroin... "Beef Breakdown."

Keys is a self proclaimed female artist from Bmore (Baltimore if your slow).... Who "felt" some type of way since Nicki has been on her high horse. I personally feel, that indeed she should be on that high horse. #TeamNick has been GRINDING for years. I remember her myspace days on the come up. When your on the top, literally, why not be cocky with your confidence. Keys, however, "feels" a type of way: Keys diss to Nicki:





I remember this day clearly... When Nicki posted on twitter... That she is NOT from planet BUM. I didn't know who or what she was talking about....



"I aint mad ma... I see you on ya bummy swag" Nicki RESPONDS to Keys... aka #KilledHer #TeamThereISnoCompetition



The saga continues.
Sooo... As if that wasn't enough... You remember Remy Ma right? Yeah... So... She responds from JAIL... #DropsMic #DEAD



Shy Lady Herion a female artist I guess from the same neck of the woods as Shy. Shy responds to Keys, after Keys dissed Nicki and all other female artist:


Keys/Shy saga....


I did this for the rap ladies. If I could rap... I would personally just DISS ALL OF EM' (except Nicki) and call it #StopIt5. LOL!! This is waaaaaaay too easy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails