2.21.2011

Decoded Insert: "Most Kingz" Analyzed. Hov.



Jean Michel Basquiat - Painting 

"Most Kings Get Their Head Cut Off"

Inspired by Basquiat, my chariot's on fire 
Everybody took shots, hit my body up, I'm tired 
Build me up, break me down to build me up again 
They like "Hov we need you back so we can kill your ass again" 
Hov got flow though he's no Big and Pac, but he's close 
How I'm 'posed to win? They got me fighting ghosts 

Most kingz get their heads cut off 

With the same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with 
Shit, thats' only half if they like you 
That aint even the half what they might do 
Don't believe me, ask Michael 

See Martin, see Malcolm 
See Biggy, see Pac 
See success and its outcome 
See Jesus, see Judas 
See Caesar, see Brutus 
See success is like suicide 

Suicide, it's a suicide 
When you succeed, prepare to be crucified 
Media meddles, niggas sue you, you settle 
Every step you take, they remind you you ghetto 
So it's tough being Bobby Brown 
To be Bobby then, you gotta be Bobby now 
Now the question is, "Is to have had and lost 
Better than not having at all?" 
Because dawg, 

Most kingz get their heads cut off 
Keep on climbing 'till you reach the top 
Keep on coming if they ready or not 

Just. Dont. Fall.



Related Posts with Thumbnails