2.14.2011

Grammy's 2011. Gwyneth Paltrow & Christian Louboutin. ((Christian Louboutin SS11 Collection: Futura 140 – Speechio Version (Multicolor)))




Christian Louboutin  SS11 Collection: Futura 140 – Speechio Version (Multicolor)




Gwyneth Paltrow & her, well my loubi love, but we will call this shoe an obsession. This was the BEST thing I seen ALL night and I saw alot of louboutin's on every foot at the 2011 Grammy's. I never ever even seen these Christian Louboutin, "Futura(s)" before! Must be nice & definitely a must have. Either they are custom or straight from the runway; but either way, I know they are to die for!!!! If that isn't the 2011 cinderella glass slipper, then I don't know what is! A mixture of suede & patent leather topped with a 6 inch heel & a sexy little peep toe! HOT! :-)! (Christian Louboutin  SS11 Collection: Futura 140 – Speechio Version (Multicolor)











Related Posts with Thumbnails