9.21.2009

G-Shock'in It!








G-SHOCK'S are go go gadget cool! I remember when I first saw one, on Kanye West, I said to myself I must have that big, bulky, ruber-like thing on his wrist! After  further investigation, I discovered they were manufactured by Casio a company known for watches and other cool gadgets.

They come in a woman's version, "baby-G" and are not as bulky as the men collection. However,  I knew I had to have that big body watch, of course the one for the fella's in my life and quick. The price ranges from $90-$140. I think they are worth every bit of that hard earned cash... plus made by Casio it will surly last, durable, water resistant, ice resistant and all!

They come in just about every color possible, and some have different color faces. How easy would that be to match up. A nice fitted on a posh young man, with the matching G-Shock on wrist (he is a keeper).  G-Shocks have already been a major trend in NY for the last couple of years and also within  the hip-hop community. 


My posh young world.... G-Shocks are In!!!!!!
You'll see them everywhere... Just don't say I didn't warn you!

 FOR MORE INFO: 

 
Limited edition exclusively at Dave's Quality Meat



Related Posts with Thumbnails