9.17.2009

T-PAINING vs YE-ING 101:

The 2009 MTV VMA's has caused a big stir everywhere, and when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere! Spotting Twitter trends such as #lilMamaIs, Kanye West, #TeamKanye, and Jay-Z to name a few top consistent daily trends can all be found on Twitter, even four days after the award show ceremony. It dawned on me to take a deeper look....


WHAT IS THE FUSS ALL ABOUT?

My research concludes, we all know a Kanye in our life and we definitely have a Lil Mama or two running around our "clicks" of friends. What lil man, oops, I mean lil Mama did to Jay-Z during one of the best performances I saw at the awards was really lame! The clip below shows Lil' Mama recklessly including herself in the moment. However, the Hoods Barak Hov needed no help, especially not from lil mama! Her lip gloss may have been popping for the young girls at one point in time ions ago; however, "were off that." We do not rock lip gloss, not even MAC's anymore. I need the ladies to step their game up to a nice lipstick, with any matte or finish of your choice.







"I thought Jay was enjoying the moment with me, 'you know interacting' and I am kind of like bouncing like you know okay okay.... I'm bouncing coming towards Jay-Z and he is like backing up...."

T-Paining is the worst assault ever! My definition is a clown @ss individual, trying to comment on anything.... Guess what? No clout, No Guts, No Glory and definitely NO COMMENT. That's like a person with no followers on twitter making absurd remarks about a person. Ummmm, who are you? Better yet, I pose the question of who freaking cares? That's T-Paining in an eggshell! Don't be a victim, but when you see 'em point 'em out!
T-PAINING:
noun 1: Means to T-Pain; something ugly and ridiculously stupid. Root word: T-Pain- To "include" yourself unannounced in a specific event, occassion, or conversation. 

Mr. West. Mr.West. Mr.West. I have been a Kanye supporter from day one and I will always have a bias towards him. I like Kanye. He is a genius. He is an artist who really gets "art" and appreciates the art.
What Kanye did to Taylor Swift, really wasn't that bad. I mean I do get it may have been rude. However, Kanye spoke up for what he believed in! Honestly, I have never in my life seen a Taylor Swift video or even heard her perform. In the moment of things, Kanye realized that the award she received was not right! PERIOD! Look at the biggest trend that Beyonce started, just from the "single ladies" video. Yes! The leotard, you guessed it! Performers such as Ciara, Rihanna, Lady Gaga all sport the fancy leotard as wardrobe. Forget best video, Beyonce started a trend!
Kanye appreciates the arts and spoke up for exactly just that. So the award goes to trendsetter of the year or to the young girl no one has heard of before? You decide.... Kanye is that deal, and when he gets to "Ye-ing" just listen. It is always a method to his madness.
We all need a friend of two around like Ye. He will ride for you to the end! He is just gangsta like that! I support team Kanye 4 life!

Ye-ing:
(verb) Ye-ing is a form of action that is immediate, blunt, concise and truthful. To Ye, simply means to keep it REAL!


Related Posts with Thumbnails