9.29.2009

Loso & A Reality Show....




Maybe Loso can save us, because Real Chance of Love is a wrap! Im ready for a GOOOD reality show!



"If your looking for love... Get a show on VH1," hopefully Fab will not go against his own lyrics and look for love on the show that he admits preping for via twitter today. Not with the beautiful Emily B on his arm, however, it sounds to be like father /son related. I dont know, but I do promise you my posh ones, I will keep you posted!



"I'm taping 4 my reality show.. This was a forced tweet by the camera man! Lol.. But this show is gonna b good!! Will let u know when it drop"





"Did a "Like Father, like son" photo shoot wit @major_keith 4 the show.. Good look!!.. Will give u twiggas a peak later"






 (via @myfabolouslife on Twitter)


Related Posts with Thumbnails