12.22.2010

Foxy Brown Makes Lil Kim Diss Track & Dishes Dirt on Jay-Z


Let me just first of all go on the record saying, Foxy I do not take you or these eyelashes seriously. 

Second, Foxy sides with Nicki Minaj and gives her a shout out on the beginning of her Kim diss track. I know dissing is like the core of hip hop. The end all be all of an artist career, especially when the artist is Jay-Z big and halts careers like Nas and the lil guy from Mobb Depp (I clearly forgot his name). However, when your Foxy Brown, a bench player, I don't know if I would even call her that, I don't think she has a contract playing for anyone's team. Is this record even going to be relevant. 

Oh okay, So I get it. Lets ALL jump on the Minaj Bandwagon. And get some shine off of her. Can Nicki have her well deserved moment PLEASE!!!!!! 

"Let em Know" lyrics to Foxy diss record "dissing Lil Kim, that reportedly will be dropping on Christmas Eve:
"The streets talking about the hood going crazy, n*ggas heard I f*cked with Ross and had a n*gga baby/They said I f*cked with Nas and now they say it's AZ, but on the low, the real n*gga was Jay-Z -- way before the God blew, way before the Maybach/Outta town trips to Baltimore...I'd rather be at a club at the bar than to disrespect my hood, you 'Dancing With The Stars'/Nah, I'm in the hood taking chances with the Gods -- I can't see all you broads, dismantle all your broads -- slam a b*tch on her back like I'm John Cena, f*ck that, I ain't Kim -- I ain't Trina/I'm BK's own diva."

....The BS in hip-hop has GOT to stop. Oh, and Foxy Keep Jay's name out your mouth, "daddy Hov will spank you for the sh** you said."

Signing off-
Yours Truly,




CCB
Related Posts with Thumbnails