12.31.2010

That's My B****.



[Jay-Z] 
 Go harder than a n-gga for a n-gga go figure 
 told me "keep my own money" if we ever did split up 
 how can somethin' so gangsta be so pretty in pictures? 
 with jeans and a blazer and some Louboutin slippers 
 uh, Picasso was alive he woulda made her 
 thats right n-gga 
Mona Lisa can't fade her
 I mean Marilyn Monroe, 
she's quite nice but why all the pretty icons always all white 
 back to my Beyonces 
 you deserve 3 stacks for the 

Entrée

 call Larry Gagosian,
you belong in museums
 you belong in Vintage clothes watching the whole building 
you belong with n-ggas who used to be known for dope dealing 
you too dope for any of those civilians 
 now shoot trigga, stop looking at her tits get ya own dog, 
ya heard thats my bitch
Related Posts with Thumbnails