12.22.2010

The WORST Album Covers of 2010

I remember getting albums on Tuesdays and ripping them open to see the photos and read the credits to every single song. It was nothing more pleasurable then to see the photos of a favorite artist; moreover, the styling, the makeup, and the artwork. With the death of MTV's TRL, and the rapid increase of the Internet and not even bringing BETs 106 & Park in the equation (I think one would know why), album cover game has been lacking. I mean who styled you? Who is YOUR stylist? I mean a #BasicGirl's photo shopped photo shoot looks better than some of the album covers of 2010... Lets take a look:





One might argue people are not buying albums anymore, because they simply don't even LOOK interesting. I can only imagine what the music sounds like. source









Related Posts with Thumbnails