7.02.2009

TO MAC or NOT TO MAC: MAKEUP -VS- MADE UP ....



Interesting interoffice conversation the ladies and I talked up the other day... They commented on how some men did not like or care for women wearing make-up. I am a make-up wearer, a true make-up wearer from the heart, maybe not super caked on everyday but a little eyeliner, mascara and blush is needed to at least get a fresh face Beyonce, "Crazy in Love" look. I am my own business, and why would any man not want me to look presentable to conduct my business successfully each and everyday. After all I should be an outward expression of him, so my dude would not have to worry, I will be at my best always, Believe that!

Yeah I am a cute girl, I wear make-up, and staying fly is necessary, SO VERY NECESSARY! So what does my persona read to the world? Maybe I am single because of this persona that I have neglected and have never examined. I would say I am definitely not an "average chick" and I know for fact most guys are threaten generally with in the first 15 seconds of conversing with me.

I came across a tweet yesterday from @lilduval, "(i think women need 2 hear this again) fact: model women get f#cked...... regular women get married.......basic b!tches get shot!" If a mans mentality is this, ohhh Lord, I will be single forever! I didn't asked to be a little extra prissy, spunky with the fashion and into makeup! I must admit I like to be pampered and stay did-up!! What rubbed me wrong is what a basic chick's genetics consist of that makes a man comfortable with marriage? I conclude swaggerless, apparently make-up less, and just down right boring. OH so I get it, that's why married men and guys with girls stay trying to holler at me! My advice to the fellas would have to be, "BOSS UP," grow up and get some confidence! Girls like me may look far from average, but we can kick back and kick it with the homies like anybody else even as we regress in "sweat pants, hair tied, chillen with [a little] makeup up on."
Related Posts with Thumbnails