7.27.2009

© La Bella Bijoux

NIFTY.... NEAT.... STYLISH... AND FUN!

This one is for the ladies! Am I right or am I right? There is no feeling in the world wearing something that is uniquely crafted exclusively for you as an individual. That's why I will admit to having an extreme "boutiquer's" fetish! I like to feel unique and special, walking around in a one-of-a-kind something! I love when people think something is so cool accessorized on me and want to know, "where did you get that from?" I will admit it gets under my skin, so I cant "lie" I just drop my head and mumble... Forever 21 or the miscellaneous spot I copped my fly accessories or POSH lil' somethings from...

so as always with one eye open, I shop for nifty neat little things....



"Vibrant, Colorful & Stylish"
All hand crafted....















FOR MORE INFO:

http://www.labellabijoux.com/

TWITTER:@LaBellaBijoux

Related Posts with Thumbnails